[Dixielandjazz] Mammoth and Sutter Festival Badges available, reduced rate, Calofornia

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Jul 10 21:37:11 PDT 2011

Elinor Hackett has the following available:

Two All Events badges to the Mammoth Jazz Festival, July 14-17 Worth $200.  You can have them for $130.
http://www.mammothjazz.org/

Two badges to the Sutter Creek Ragtime Festival Aug 12-14, worth $100 for $60, save $40.
http://www.suttercreekragtime.com/

Money goes to the STJS youth Music program.

Contact Elinor Hackett
916-363-8895
jaznanor48 at yahoo.com

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

The red cross knocked at my door asking if I could help towards the floods in Pakistan.
I said I would love to, but my hose only reaches the bottom of the driveway.