[Dixielandjazz] A healthy future for classic jazz?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 06:40:06 PDT 2011

Hello Bert,
This happens here whenever the New Orleans Function plays.  Or at
least - almost (I attended one show at the Tmuna Theatre without
dancers).  People danced well into the night on the Tel Aviv White
Night on June 30-July 1.
And they sometimes com to dance to Swing de Gitanes, when it plays in
a suitable venue.
Cheers