[Dixielandjazz] Concert in Moorestown NJ

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 4 15:46:43 PDT 2011

Barbone Street is performing at the Perkins Center For The Arts in
Moorestown NJ as follows:

BAND: Usual 6 piece suspects. Paul Grant trumpet; Cindy Leiby
trombone; Steve Barbone clarinet; Sonny Troy guitar; Mike Piper drums,
Ace Tesone double bass:

MUSIC: Dixieland and Small Band Swing. (Samples on our myspace page,
link below)

VENUE: Perkins Center For The Arts ;  Lawn Outdoors (bring a lawn
chair) - 395 Kings Highway, Moorestown NJ

TIME: One set from 7:30 to 9:00 PM

COST: FREE, listeners and dancers welcome.

We have been playing here annually for the past 15 years to a
wonderfully enthusiastic audience. Come join the fun.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband