[Dixielandjazz] Welcome Back

BruTheDr at aol.com BruTheDr at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 12:32:33 PST 2011

Hi Bonnie, I am still on the list but don't play much Dixie as of  late.
The last time I played the Sac Fest. or any festival was with Tiny  year
before last, his last.  I am still in Vegas and playing mostly big  band
concerts.  I actually lead two big bands from the drum chair and play  regularly
with two other big bands.  Keeps me busy and having lots of  fun.

I truly miss all the ole gang, the passings and goings at so many
festivals.  Sweet memories.  And of course the Wooden Nickel Band so  fun and
refreshing in those days. But all good things have to come to an end  where we can
start new ones!  I hope you fall into this category.  I  would love to hear
about you with a hot band somewhere, Bonnie.  You were  the hot babe of
piano and people will be thrilled of your return!

All the best,

Bruce Harper