[Dixielandjazz] Red Hot Jazz

Craig Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 27 14:49:24 PST 2011

?This with redhotjazz.com is a bit confusing. But I know from past experience
that Scott is none to careful about bringing his system down when is updating.,

I guess we need to keep trying to contact him to find out what is going on.
If the site comes up for a short time and an e-mail is waiting for him it should get
to him. So I guess I'll keep on trying to send him ,mail and hope one of my notes
gets through to him., I'm none too busy these days as Iam medically compromised
and spend a lot of time on the web, So I'll get trying.

Craig'

]