[Dixielandjazz] Nutty Squirrels (was YouTube and the 'Chipmunk' sound

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 27 13:27:26 PST 2011

Harry Callaghan mentioned "Uh-Oh" by the Nutty Squirrels ?  The name of the guy who produced it escapes me for the moment, but I'm sure the "mouldy old fig" will be able to refresh my memory.

Dear Harry,
You must be kidding!
A mouldy fig listening to pop stuff in 1959?
And with musicians from the 'bop' scene: Don Elliott (vocal, trumpet, vibraphone) Alexander "Sascha" Burland (vocal) Cannonball Adderley (alto sax) Bobby Jaspar (flute) Sam Most (clarinet) and others.
Hardly.
*>)
Kind regards,
Bill.