[Dixielandjazz] YouTube and the 'Chipmunk' sound

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 04:16:10 PST 2011

Speaking of Chipmunks, who remembers "Uh-Oh" by the Nutty Squirrels ?  The
name of the guy who produced it escapes me for the moment, but I'm sure the
"mouldy old fig" will be able to refresh my memory.

Some may have considered it as jazz , but I of course have no opinion on the
subject.

Tides
HC.

--