[Dixielandjazz] Correcting Slang

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 07:53:02 PST 2011

I regret that William Safire is no longer with us.  Were he here today and a
member of the list, I'm sure he would be able to clear up all this
confusion.

He would probably also be able to clarify whether it is proper to refer to a
sound emitted vocally as a belch or a burp.

Now, moving on to other important musical issues...........

HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts
      - Vergil: The Aeneid Book II