[Dixielandjazz] Judy Eames - I'm Still Here

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 23 10:31:50 PST 2011

To me that's an interesting life dilemma; i.e., when should we pack it in
because we've done better versus giving it what we've got at whatever age.
I thought her audience was totally enjoying the performance and to me
that's the  point.  I guess it's my age as I totally relish seeing senior
performers  give it what they've still got and celebrating with them that they're
still  here.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/23/2011 7:28:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,