[Dixielandjazz] Judy Eames - I'm Still Here

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 22 18:56:31 PST 2011

Hi Jude,
Here's a YouTube of Elaine Stritch singing it at the White House at age
84.  I bet she does not give a good whip whether we think it's jazz, or  she's
a jazz singer.  LOL

>_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWvg7P05TqA&feature=fvw_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWvg7P05TqA&feature=fvw) <

Great tune for you!  Waiting to see you on YouTube with it.

Ginny

In a message dated 1/22/2011 5:32:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jude at judyeames.co.uk writes:

On  22/01/2011 21:34, Musicmemry at aol.com wrote:
> Hi Judy - The song is I'm  Still here by Stephen Sondheim. GREAT  lyrics!

It's all coming  back..... There was a wonderful solo show on TV  by
Elaine Stritch a  few years ago and she sang it  then.

Jude