[Dixielandjazz] Judy Eames - I'm Still Here

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 13:56:14 PST 2011

Yes, and it was introduced in the stage production of "Follies" (1971) by
Yvonne deCarlo (for the benefit of any youngsters in the audience, Lily
Munster)  and reprised in a 1985 revival by Carol Burnett.

In the original production, another beautiful Sondheim ballad "Losing My
Mind" was introduced by Dorothy Collins, formerly of the Lucky Strike "Your
Hit Parade" and wife of the program's musical conductor, Raymond Scott.
Barbara Cook performed it in the revival.

Forgive me if I'm being repetitious as I did not see the post by Judy Eames
that is being responded to.......must have been napping at the keyboad

Just look at me going on like this........and I don't even live in Sydney,
Australia..........(Hiya Bill)

Tides
HC.

--