[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Education in the 20s hCentury

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:21:53 PST 2011

Never saw "Spinal Tap" so I can't say yea or nay.

I think the best rockumentary I have ever seen was Martin Scorsese's "The
Last Waltz" (The Band) and after that, probably "Concert at Monserrat".

The latter had just about anybody who was anybody from the UK and two
"token" Americans, Carl Perkins and Jimmy Buffett.

HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts
      - Vergil: The Aeneid Book II