[Dixielandjazz] R.I.P. Georgia Carroll Kyser (Los Angeles Times)

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 20 12:48:11 PST 2011

I'll send the sheet music for "Three Little Fishes" to anyone who wants it,
but ONLY if you will promise faithfully to sing it with a straight face in a
public place where there are high-schoolers who will hear you do it.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.