[Dixielandjazz] FRANZ JACKSON; A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 06:15:27 PST 2011

Really?  who would joke about something like that?

Awhile back, our distinguished colleague, Gerard Bielderman, informed me
that Europeans know far more about American jazz than Americans know about
European jazz.

I guess examples like this would serve as "proof in the pudding"

No, Marek, that has nothing to do with dessert.

For the record though, I have enjoyed the one Franz Jackson LP that I
mentioned earlier.

Tides,
HC

--