[Dixielandjazz] Splash Cymbals

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Tue Jan 18 19:46:10 PST 2011

What's the difference, if any, between a splash and choke cymbal?

In 20s stocks, the drum parts are very detailed, literally to the extent
that classical parts are.

When I had my 20s band, I had more than one drummer fall off his throne
laughing because the final "sh-sh-it" was *written in*!

--Sheik