[Dixielandjazz] FRANZ JACKSON; A BLAST FROM THE PAST

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 05:54:56 PST 2011

Until I read Judy K's post this morning, I didn't think anyone  knew of him
besides myself.

I have had his "Jass, Jass, Jass" LP (Philips PHM-200-013) for many a
year...........mattafact, it is so old that it's not even in stereo
(although indicated being available as such)

In playing  a selection from it on my program only a week ago, I commented
that it was the only time I had recalled seeing Jass spelled that way since
the days  of the Original Dixieland Jass Band (circa 1917)

That was of course 2 years after the invention of the 1915 Circa, too long
to go into here on the list.

However, any of you automobile enthusiasts who would like to hear the story,
feel free to contact me off-list and I will be only too happy to share it
with you.

Tides
HC
--