[Dixielandjazz] Stirring the pot

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 17 19:57:13 PST 2011

For me it's the kind of country music I could dance to in north central
Missouri in the late '50's - early '60's with a live band which is why I'm
posting.  Last week I was back there for a funeral.  Was visiting with  a
beautiful 81 year old lady who had worked for my father in her youth.   She was
telling me about the death of her husband and how she was lonesome,
especially because she loved to go dancing and still did so.  I asked if  she was
dancing to live music.  She said, "Yes, but it's getting really  hard to
find."
Ginny

In a message dated 1/16/2011 4:26:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,