[Dixielandjazz] Reminder Jim Rothermel Benefit Tonight

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Mon Jan 17 10:51:59 PST 2011

REMINDER!

For all those within reach of Pacifica, CA tonight, this is just a reminder of a benefit for reed player Jim Rothermel who will be undergoing a bone-marrow transplant in the next few months and will subsequently be out of work for up to a year. You can hear him play on our CDs at
http://www.santhony.com/ggrm/records.html and his website at
http://www.jimrothermel.com

The event will begin at 6pm and go to 9pm or later at Nick's Rockaway Beach in Pacifica, CA. The venue is a great oceanside (I once missed by 2 seconds being completely drenched by wave getting out of my car in the parking lot!) restaurant, lounge, and bar.

The following groups will play:

My band the Golden Gate Rhythm Machine
Pat Yankee and Her Gentlemen Of Jazz
and
Ev Farey's Jazz Band

All tips, proceeds, musician pay, and donations will be for the benefit of Jim Rothermel.

Come and have a great evening of music and support for Jim!

Scott Anthony
S. Anthony Studios, Fine Art www.santhony.com/santhonystudios
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine www.santhony.com/ggrm
Golden Gate Rhythm Machines, Custom Guitars www.santhony.com/ggrms