[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 06:34:09 PST 2011

Pat:

Seeing that passage from my original post (which quite honestly seems like
eons ago) reminds me that by my making reference to that record, or the
later sessions with Mercer or WGJB, I was not implying that she was
necessarily a jazz singer.

Instead, my point was that it made no difference to me at all that Bruce
McNichols was saying that she was not.

If my implication in that e-mail contributed to this thread continuing for
as long as it has, I must at least share in a sincere sense of guilt........

Look at me, don't I appear sorrowful and repenting?

Tides
HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts