[Dixielandjazz] Stirring the pot

Rick rickz at usermail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:50:03 PST 2011

Well, sure!!

In another life, I'm a Systems Engineer and
Software Team Facilitator.  We like to emphasize that

"It's not a "zero-sum game""   i.e.  Nobody HAS to
win, and nobody HAS to lose.

(In a Zero-sum game -- I can't win unless  you
lose -- and vice versa..)

Hopefully, we are all winners, because
+ We all get to participate
+ We don't get scolded for disagreeing
+ We don't have to be "right" -- certainly not
100% right
+ We all contribute... for better or for worse

I hope you all will take my opinions (because that
is what they are)
with a grain of salt, or at least a little tolerance.

I am sincere, or else I would just go away!!

(in fact, if you can't tell, I'm enjoying it.)

I hope you are, too.  You can always hit "delete"
if you don't like something.

Best regards,

Rick (jolley) Zahniser
http://belizenorth.com