[Dixielandjazz] Answer For Harry "Not Really OKOM"

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 22:07:53 PST 2011

OH MY GAWD !!   that's the problem as sure as the nose on our faces !!

It's a Dixieland Jazz list, therefore all other infidels should immediately be banned
especially those who might think that there are only two kinds of music.   Country & Western Music  that is.

That also explains the constant classes and dissertations and speeches about what the Hell is and is not Dixieland :))

OK got it.  I shant say another word about anything other than Dixieland so long as I remain a member in  good standing. :))

Are you High Bob ??   hummm 36,000 feet I guess so  :))

Pray for us Father Callagahan for surely we have sinned :))  and that goes for all the other good Reverends on the list too.

If only I had learned Dixieland music first, I would not be such a musical sinner and would never have even embraced anything other than
Pure Dixieland which nobody has still defined to my understanding.   Perhaps if that was all the music I had ever heard or embraced I would not be oh so confused and on the road to Musical hell.