[Dixielandjazz] Trad Jazz

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sat Jan 15 19:18:49 PST 2011

For the "digestors":  The relevant to my comments snip from Steve is
below.  Thanks Steve, I can relish chord substitutions even though that  fact
throws me out of some camps.  LOL.  In fact, I get most upset  with be bop when
it's speedy -- ruins my relish for my slow  hearing ears.

But mainly, thanks for the Charlie Parker/John Lewis changes.  Still  have
to get to piano/banjo (or both) to play with them.  That is, if I ever  come
back once I've picked up an instrument. :?)
Ginny

In a message dated 1/15/2011 12:49:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,