[Dixielandjazz] recommendation: cw stoneking

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 19:25:13 PST 2011

Thanks for posting!  I enjoyed CW Stoneking and band even  through the
frustrations of trying to understand his lyrics, watched several of  his
YouTubes, read the bio that Dave posted, etc.

I loved seeing the appeal he has to younger audiences.

My guess is that his appeal to the "not over the hill" folks will continue
to grow while the number of wrinkled faces to whom he will appeal is
limited.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/14/2011 5:19:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,