[Dixielandjazz] De Lovely

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 19:36:10 PST 2011

In a message dated 1/12/2011 3:30:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
beth at portafortuna.com writes:

Just saw  the 2004 film, "De Lovely" about Cole Porter, starring Kevin
Kline. It  lives up to its name! Delightful too, and delicious, etc

That is the only film in years that I can say I have seen many, many times.
 I just love it and will have it on even when doing chores around the house
just  for the music. Of course maybe I have always felt a certain
connection with Cole  as I also broke both of my legs, skydiving not horse back
riding and have multi  surgeries ending in an amputation but it's also the music,
it's just  wonderful.

Jazz Hugs

Judie