[Dixielandjazz] Anyone know about high frequency hearing loss/ear plugs for musicians?

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 10:34:59 PST 2011

An excellent informational source:

Kathy Peck, San Francisco-bassplayer,singer-songwriter, film composer, producer, Exec. Dir./Co founder of H.E.A.R, nonprofit hearing resource for musicians. (hear at Hearnet.com)
Contact Kathy at H.E.A.R. for Musicians Earplugs,Ear Monitors.

Kathy Peck, San Francisco-bass player, singer-songwriter, film composer/producer and  Exec. Dir./Co founder of H.E.A.R, (Hearing Education & Awareness for Rockers) nonprofit hearing resource for musicians. (Hearnet.com) Contact Kathy at H.E.A.R. office  for free hearing screenings, Musicians Earplugs and Custom In Ear Monitors Appointments in SF Bay Area and musicians hearing referrals in other cities. hear at hearnet.com