[Dixielandjazz] Brooks Tegler

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:12:20 PST 2011

Sorry for the misspelling - Dutch is not exactly my forte!
Which detracts nothing from the playing of Joep (and Joop, too -
that's Joop Hendricks for hte uninformed), and other great Dutch
jazzmen - yes, the DSCB is by far not the only thing the Netherlands
have to offer, besides great food and BEER (and don't forger Jenever).
Cheers