[Dixielandjazz] Golden Eagle JB

Dradjazz at aol.com Dradjazz at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 13:07:52 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/27/11 12:09:07 PM,
dixielandjazz-request at ml.islandnet.com writes:

> Allegedly the Eagles band was to put out a memorial album  for Chris, but
> never heard anything more on that.  Just wondering where  all the
> musicians are
> now: Dick Shoohsan, Ken Smith, Glenn Calkins, Leon Crabb,  Walter Sereth
> and such.

Creight --

I've been in touch with Shooshan recently and he can be reached at:
shooshan54 at yahoo.com

The "Memorial" album for Chis is a DVD available from Shoosh.

My 1990s CD of live recordings of Golden Eagle also has 5 tracks with Chis
including 5:03 of "Downhearted Blues."   More info upon request.

Dave Radlauer
www.JAZZHOTBigstep.com