[Dixielandjazz] Recorder player with way too much time on his hands

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 19:01:09 PST 2011

Gary, I enjoyed it because it took me to jazz bassoon links. :?) .  In  the
short time I took to sample, picked this one, for those readers who want to
 listen to a bit of bop.
(_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwx1T-jsRk&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKwx1T-jsRk&feature=related) )

I also found a lot of what I consider really crappy bassoon tone.  But  I'm
brave enough to post one more link -- this one for those who like it
straighter, Georgia On My Mind,
(_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRmZMx3UDk&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRRmZMx3UDk&feature=related) )

Ginny

Snip:

In a message dated 2/23/2011 5:52:02 P.M. Central Standard Time,