[Dixielandjazz] Brian Harvey and the Hot Jazz Music Channel

Coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net Coastsidegiraffe at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 10:30:24 PST 2011

As office manager for the San Francisco Traditional Jazz Foundation, I've received an inquiry as to what has happened to Brian Harvey and the Hot Jazz Channel radio show ( www.radiojazz.co.uk ). It seems to have turned into a window treatment site. I can't find any information on it. Does anyone else know if it's still around and how to access it?

Many thanks for any info that you can provide.

Karen