[Dixielandjazz] stirring the pot

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Thu Feb 24 03:06:41 PST 2011

Mr. Voce,

It is a matter of regret that you don't have the decency to spell my name
correctly. My musical tastes are varied from King Oliver through the Blues
masters (BB King, Buddy Guy etc) to the MJQ and a lot of Charlie Parker.  As
you well know I have played  banjo and guitar for a living for some 30 plus
years - but lightly and politely according to most folk.

Louis