[Dixielandjazz] stirring the pot

Steve Voce stevevoce at virginmedia.com
Wed Feb 23 15:30:21 PST 2011

It's a matter for regret, Mr Lance, that your talent for personal abuse is in inverse
proportion to the quality of your musical taste and, by the look of it, to your knowledge of the broad span of music.
Perhaps you are banjo-bound?
I'm sure that Bela Fleck is a solo virtuoso.
My reference was to the jolly clankers in rhythm sections. But I don't expect you to distinguish.
Steve Voce