[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Nat'l Anthem at the Super Bowl - an editorial

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:15:34 PST 2011

I am somewhat hesitant to post this as we all pretty much beat the Christina
Aguilara thing to death during the days following the Super Bowl, but I
thought regardless of respective listmates views on the subject, this might
bring it to full closure.

I received this from my friend Bruce McNichols and he was forwarding it from
a 50s rock revivalist that he has booked for several years through his
Westchester NY Muskrat Productions.
I am not one of those who wraps himself in the American flag, but I support
what is being said here.

Tides
HC

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?