[Dixielandjazz] FREDDY COLE at the Atlanta Jazz Party April 15-17, 2011

Nancy Doran Giffin nancyink at surewest.net
Sun Feb 20 14:13:09 PST 2011

I love this video of Freddy Cole singing about how he is his own person and musician, separate and unique from his famous brother, Nat King Cole.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7sc1V02dLk&

Freddy Cole was nominated for Grammys this year, and it is awesome that the
ATLANTA JAZZ PARTY
will have him as a special guest this year. I'm going!

22nd annual ATLANTA JAZZ PARTY
April 15–17, 2011
Westin Hotel (Perim. North) - Atlanta, GA

www.AtlantaJazzParty.com

Special guest for 2011:
Crooner FREDDY COLE
(brother of Nat King Cole)

CORNET:  Ed POLCER, Randy REINHART, Jon-Erik KELLSO

TROMBONE:  Bob HAVENS, Russ PHILLIPS

REEDS:  Allan VACHÉ, Ron HOCKETT

VIBES:  Chuck REDD, John COCUZZI (and piano/voc)

GUITAR:  Bucky PIZZARELLI, Matt MUNISTERI

PIANO:  Freddy COLE, John SHERIDAN, Johnny VARRO

BASS:  Paul KELLER, Kristin KORB

DRUMS:  Ed METZ, Jr., Chuck REDD

VOCALS:  Freddy COLE, Kristin KORB

at the luxurious WESTIN Hotel (Perim. North) – Atlanta, GA
(Hotel room discount for AJP is $103 per night)

AJP INFO:  (770) 645-6844   Pualani  or  Philip Carroll

www.AtlantaJazzParty.com