[Dixielandjazz] National Endowment for the Arts Jazz Mastersaward

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Feb 17 12:39:33 PST 2011

Donald Mopsick wrote:

(snip)
> Granted, not all of these listed may qualify as "OKOM," and neither
> might Riverwalk Jazz itself, which is why I prefer not use that vague
> term.

Sorry Don, but the music heard on the radio show Riverwalk, and the music that the Jim Cullum Band plays, IMO is certainly OKOM (Our Kind Of Music) meaning the subscribers to DJML, and is certainly MKOM, (My Kind Of Music).

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
530/ 642-9551 Office
916/ 806-9551 Cell
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"The demonstrations are getting bigger in Cairo. The Egyptian government tried to
disperse the crowd with tear gas, and when that didn't work,
a Black Eyed Peas halftime show." -Conan O'Brien