[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Police Find New Offence

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Thu Feb 17 11:21:37 PST 2011

On 2/17/2011 1:36 PM, Ken Mathieson wrote:
> Steve Voce wrote:
>
> ...Fine for rabble rousing....
>
> Has the Jazz Police defined this as an activity worthy of on-the-spot-penalties? If so, what are these penalties?
>
> Ken (seriously worried) Mathieson.

Indeed, Ken - on that point,  spot penalties are warrented. I suggest
any such rabble rousers being locked in a room with similar offenders,
fed a diet of day-old Yorkshire pudding with Kenny G Music piped in
non-stop around the clock, and a total denial of any usque baugh.
What use is there in having  Jazz Police laws unless you have penalties
to go with them?  Either that or kill them all and let God sort them
out!  (Okay, maybe a five-minute break on the hour for the music. One
must not be too harsh.)
Slainte m'hath,
Don