[Dixielandjazz] JUST FOR THE RECORD

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 06:45:30 PST 2011

Yes, I know, Marek..............just toying with you.............I am
somewhat inclined to be a little more mischievous on Thursdays..

However, I thank you  for making mention of her..........it motivated me to
seek and find a CD on Amazon that has her combo backing Alberta Hunter and
I'm seriously considering purchasing it..  There are loads of albums there
by her but all the others are considerably out of my price range.

Due to my lack of will power,, I must impose upon myself a "ceiling" as to
how much I will pay for an album that I order online.  I am proud to say
that in most cases, I am able to secure them in anywhere from "good" to
"like new" condition for less than the $2.98 shipping charge

Tides
HC.