[Dixielandjazz] FW: Music in the Dark

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Wed Feb 16 12:25:03 PST 2011

 Especially enlightening to the music of John Cage, and would be a terrific experience,if you added
a performance for the deaf and hearing impaired of a MIME spray painted in flouresent paint under
a ceiling over the stage BLACK LIGHT  that could not be seen by the audience.

But since people listen to music in this generations with their eyes it just might not be a big
success at the box office.   Quick somebody write for a Grant to Produce this Proto Type GIG.

Perhaps they could stage this wonderful concert in the Psych ward of Bellview or in Congress
while seeking approval for NEA & NPR Funding for Art's Sake. :))  LOL