[Dixielandjazz] Shearing & dixieland

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 15:37:29 PST 2011

Marek:

It was............and IF I was a nice guy, I would tell you where you could
secure a copy of it (used of course) and autographed by George Shearing for
$5.99 including shipping..........

However, there are approximately 600 people capable of reading this who KNOW
I am not a nice guy.

Tides,
HC

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?