[Dixielandjazz] Shearing

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:39:36 PST 2011

Chalk that up to improper choice of words,.  they both did, but Brubeck's
not in a dixieland vein

Have you ever heard Brubeck's "River Stay Away From My Door"?  I believe it
might have as many as 6 pieces,, one being Dave's son Chris on trombone.  I
always thought it had a kinda "Night Train" flavor to it.

HC.

--
Didja evah wonder why there are more horses' asses than there are
horses?