[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Wed Feb 9 08:13:25 PST 2011

Katie;

I found this article on the internet which may shed some light on the Ridge
Brothers... and then, it may not. By the way, has anyone considered that the
tune may have been written by the Ridge Brothers??? "Ridge Brothers Swing"?
It could certainly be a theme song.

http://tinyurl.com/yemtaqt

Stan
Stan Brager