[Dixielandjazz] Superbowl mess

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Mon Feb 7 18:16:40 PST 2011

Since my husband played Pro (with the Redskins & the Rams) & semi Pro Football, we watch everything that bounces! But to us it was a "given" that the Packers would win.

Every year we are sorely disappointed in who they pick for  So-Called-Talent.
We've been given validity by every age group this year, since none could stand it.
My best description, which they seemed to like is "It sounded like a Cat's tail run over by a rocking chair".  It would have helped NONE even if she had known the song & not sang the same line twice.
------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com