[Dixielandjazz] Super Bowl National Anthem

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 09:36:23 PST 2011

 Perhaps if one of the fine USA Dixieland Bands on this list recorded it
with one of the Female Singers as a Dixieland Version they would book it
for next year :))      Sorry over the Pond bands that just wouldn't be politically
correct to ask one of you to do it.  Especially our British cousins, and
Australian criminal bands.   Rotflmao