[Dixielandjazz] Super Bowl National Anthem

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 07:55:34 PST 2011

I had to learn the words to "La Marseilaise" when I was studying French in
high school but can't remember them anymore

I confess though that I do get somewhat choked up when Paul Henreid leads
the crowd at Rick's Place in singing it to drown out the Germans in
"Casablanca"

All I can remember of my 3 years of French today is;

Ouvrez la porte
Ouvres la fenetre
Fermez la bouche

or:

Open the door, open the window and shut your mouth

HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts
      - Vergil: The Aeneid Book II