[Dixielandjazz] Kenny G - Luxury Prison Riot Suppressor

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 07:13:07 PST 2011

Great golfer, but I really wish he'd leave the sax playing to David Sanborn,
and almost anybody else you would care to mention.

Anytime I place a call on a toll-free number and am left on hold, when a
live person comes on, the first thing I always say to them is "Thank you for
not making me listen to Kenny G while I was waiting"

Tides
HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts