[Dixielandjazz] Roberto Clemente

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Fri Feb 4 15:01:21 PST 2011

Oh Yeah, I remember "Pico and Sepulveda".  Hearing it as a kid in Los
Angeles area.  I think it was done by Freddy Martin's orchestra.

Definitely nothing like Roberto Clemente.  That is a slow ragtime type
piano piece, often performed by the Devil Mountain Jazz Band here in the
east San Francisco Bay area.

Napa Don Robertson