[Dixielandjazz] Roberto Clemente

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:23:36 PST 2011

Mucho gracias, Senor

I am copying this to my friend Henry Newberger in NY who is a pianist and
longtime fan of Scott Joplin's music as I am sure he will appreciate it ,
also to my 10-year old grandson who is in his second year at the piano.

Tides
HC

anOn Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Bruce Stangeland <

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts
      - Vergil: The Aeneid Book II