[Dixielandjazz] Matt Weiner & Del Ray

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Feb 3 08:26:38 PST 2011

You're absolutely correct Ron.

Ory is credited on the link below, and I imagine these notes are from the album/ CD sleeve.

All the best,

Allan

http://hobemianrecords.com/ukeshack1notes.html

Hollywood's Emerald City Bull Fiddle (Ory's Creole Trombone)
(Edward 'Kid' Ory, Bug Music OBO Slick Tongue Ory Music)
Matt and Del worked out this arrangement back in the Yes Yes Boys, but weren't able to record it until now. Its based on a couple of old recordings.
Matt plays the role of Kid Ory, and Del plays the roles of everybody else.