[Dixielandjazz] John Barry

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:17:24 PST 2011

Blame it on Wikipedia, Marek.............If I saw it there, I'm sure I would
have mentioned it...........

But your bringing it up even further attests to his versatility that I had
cited by other films I knew he had scored.......the man was absolutely
brilliant.

One of my favorite movies and I understand that during some scenes Richard
Gere did his own trumpet or cornet playing (can't remember which it was)

Of course, I also liked it because Diane Lane looked so delicious.

Tides
HC

--
Beware of Greeks bearing gifts