[Dixielandjazz] Marsalis & JRM

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:43:56 PST 2011

What I don't see is why to compare?  Each is different, which is as it
should be.  I am a great admirer O JRM, but I like the Marsalis
version, too.  If we keep comparing, we shoudl stick to the classics
(Louis, Oliver, JRM, Goodman, etc.) and forget the others.
Have a very good 2012
(Leaving the previous letter not due to negligence of netiquette but
because it is relevant to what I've written)