[Dixielandjazz] Dog Fight - not

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Fri Dec 30 07:48:36 PST 2011

No this has nothing to do with a canine battle. I just wanted to point
out that the link Bob posted on Christmas for Fresh Air's Christmas show
with Rebecca Kilgore was just a tease. Bob, you meanie. The show was
originally recorded in 2005 with a first rebroadcast in 2010. Here is a
link to the 2010 rebroadcast which has ALL the tunes including Have
Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Zat You Santa Claus?, At The
Christmas Ball, Snowbound, Santa Claus Blues, Winter Warm, I'll Be Home
For Christmas, Happy As The Day Is Long, Lets Fall In Love and What Are
You Doing New Years Eve.

I'd like to point out as well, this show (as is Bob's tease) downloadable.

Anyone interested, Sac à Pulses is playing the classy restaurant L'Oues
Des Roches on New Year's Eve. The dinner/show will set you back 100€,
but you will be eating in a 4 star restaurant (crimeny do we eat well
there) with a 5 star band :-). To be honest, I think all 175 seats are
already asked for, but I can pull strings if you wanna come.

I wish you all a great new year. And, if you party, DON'T DRIVE !!!
(Unless you live in DC -- no one will miss the politician you run over.)

The best to you, Gary

On 25/12/2011 23:54, Robert Ringwald wrote:
> Some Christmas Tunes from Rebecca Kilgore and Pals
> NPR's "Fresh Air," December 23, 3011 (recorded in 2005)
> Five-minute segment: http://www.npr.org/2011/12/23/144140268
>
> --Bob Ringwald

Gary Kiser
34, rue du Président Wilson